Don't Give Up • Don't Quit • Time To Recommit •Go Get It!
- Do you feel like you’re spinning your wheels or stuck in life?
- Do you feel defeated and frustrated most of the time?
- Are you tired of not hitting your life goals?
- Can’t seem to stop making those poor food choices?
- Is self care nonexistent in your world?
Here’s the best news – As humans we are designed to evolve and it’s much easier than you think!
You've just never been taught.
I can teach you how
Let's get you to your goals
- Increase your awareness; let’s take the time to look at your life from the outside.
- No longer be controlled by your emotions and start making progress.
- Make commitments to yourself, keep them, and build an unwavering trust with yourself to stay committed.
- Lose the physical weight holding you down and build your physical strength.
- Lose mental weight that’s holding you back and build your mental strength.
- Set goals and actually achieve them.
- Learn how to solve any problem.
- Build a strong healthy relationship with yourself and your loved ones.
To ensure the best service & results for my clients, I limit the number of clients I
work with per month, and have a step by step application process.
And Break The Cycle Of
GOAL: Lose 70 lbs
“I was at a point of carrying so much excess weight and inability to cope with my divorce and future prospects. I was feeling helpless, futile, depressed, hopeless and frustrated. Coaching with Charity was personalized (read more), one on one, that helped me see where I was going wrong, both physically and mentally. Charity and I connected a much more personal level than I have ever had with a Counselor or Psychologist. That connection made all the difference. Things started to change when I realized I no longer cried every time I thought about my current situation. When I thought about my future I had hope again. When my pants became to big to wear with a belt!
I have goals that I am attaining. My weight is now what it was in high school. I’m 14 lbs away from my goal weight! I have moved on with my life and am in such a good space. People at work are constantly commenting on how happy I seem to be these days. And of course they all acknowledge my weight loss, which is a total bonus. I never get tired of hearing how great I look! Now I have a plan to move my life forward and to follow my dreams. My thought patterns have changed and I no longer have “woe is me” moments. Instead I have “isn’t this interesting? How can I fix this?” Moments.
I’ve had so many people tell me recently that I have been an inspiration to them. I’ve never inspired anyone before! Being able to share what I have learned is the best gift I have ever received. My friends and family are now following my weight loss advice! I have people asking what I’ve done to become such a different person. It’s incredible. It feels fantastic and life is good!!”